Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Review - Campbell's Chunky

With a new baby, who has time to sit down and make three meals a day for yourself? I certainly don't! I try and make sure that I eat three square meals a day, but sometimes I might miss a few meals. I make sure I take my vitamins, but whenever I skip a meal, I know that my breastmilk isn't as rich and my baby is crankier. 

I was walking around the grocery store, trying to find things that would help me make sure that I would have three meals a day. Things that I could just pop in the microwave and eat. Things that didn't require much preparation, but would be delicious and filling. I found Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup Bowl, and it is by far the most amazing thing ever.

Campbell products are sold in 120 countries around the globe. (from the Campbell Company website.) They are known for the "Mm Mmm Good" commercial slogan, and I know that they have always tasted great. I have to tell you though, these microwaveable bowls are amazing. All you have to do is remove the metal covering under the red plastic lid, replace the lid, and then pop it in the microwave! They are ready in two minutes and you have a great bowl of flavorful and filling soup!

I bought a few different kinds, but I have to say that the Chunky Chicken Noodle soup is my favorite. I also bought Healthy Choice because they had microwaveable bowls too. I just recently tried that, and it wasn't the same. I've been spoiled by Campbell's! Haha. Healthy Choice (Cheese Tortellini) was easy to make, but the flavor just wasn't there. I've had issues with Healthy Choice in the past (with their frozen meals) but I thought that maybe their soup would be different. I wasn't satisfied with this product at all. 

If you are looking for the "healthy choice" in soups, I would recommend Campbell's Healthy Request soups! They are low in fat, low in cholesterol and lower in sodium! They also taste great! They are available in Chunky, regular and the microwaveable bowls! 

I just wanted to review this product, because I've just recently fallen in love with it, and if anyone else is having the same issue as me. This line of products is something that will take the stress and worry away! 
 

*I didn't recieve any compensation for this product. I bought this from the grocery store, and wrote this review myself. All opinions are my own!

No comments: