Thursday, January 28, 2016

PINCHme Free Samples!


I have got to take a moment and talk about a great website for a moment. PINCHme Samples is a website where you can get free samples from popular brands every month!

I have been apart of this website for about a year and I am loving it. I have gotten free body wash, sugar samples, formula and more! Sometimes i've even gotten FULL SIZE samples. It's great! It's a mix up every month and the more information you have filled out in your profile, the more samples you can qualify for.

It's super simple and not time consuming at all! You just sign in on the Sample Tuesday, that is once a month. They ship the samples right to your door, within a few weeks. Then you use the products, and review them on the website. This is the most recent sample I got from them, it was a full-size Gerber supplementing formula sample and a bib with monthly infants to take pictures with when my daughter grows this year! 



They don't spam you with emails, you don't have to do anything once you've filled out your whole profile. Just get free samples for your opinion!!

Just click here to join! 

I have received products for free from the PINCHme program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: