Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preview: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

This book...omg...it looks so good! I CANNOT wait for this to come out. Sept 27th is just too far away. I would say that we should fast forward time, so that I could read this book...but my son was born on Sept 25th and I'm totally not ready for him to be a year yet.. :P

BUT this book sounds amazing. I love books where the main characters lose their memory and it's kind of a mystery to figure it out through the book.

There is an awesome contest going on at the author's website right now! You should enter!
Add this book to your TBR list and add this widget to your blog! Cannot wait!!


Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer hits stores everywhere 9.27.11. Pre-order your copy here. Download the widget here. Enter to win an Advanced Reader’s Copy here.

No comments: