Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Five #1




Well, I figured it was about time for another post... It's been long enough. >< My son keeps taking up all of my time, and I haven't been able to get any writing of reviews done, or even Eldest read!

I'm really enjoying Eldest so far, a lot more politics in the book than in Eragon...so it's a little more confusing. I love it the same though. If you haven't read the series, or heard of it...Check it out the world of Alagaesia here

Anyways, I decided that the easiest thing to do would be a meme! I see all the other blogs that I follow doing them all the time, and it seems easy enough! :) 

I decided on Friday 5, hosted at Cinn's Friday 5, which is a livejournal, but that counts as a blog as well! 

[01] Who is your favorite television character?
This question is really hard...I have a lot of favorite TV shows!! So, here’s my favorite character list, and the show they’re from.
  1.  Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother (He’s HILARIOUS)
  2. Jack McCoy from Law & Order (RIP L&O, but I love Jack McCoy!)
  3. Detective Robert Goren from Law & Order: Criminal Intent (He is an incredible actor. Loved his character, and the way they had him look at things nobody saw.)
  4. Clark Kent from Smallville (Tom Welling… He’s gorgeous. And who doesn’t love Superman??) 
  5. Detective Lenny Briscoe from Law & Order (He was hilarious. May he rest in peace..)



[02] What was your best prank?
I’m not much of a prankster, and I’m really bad at it actually. But I’m a really good liar, if I put my mind to it. >< I convinced my entire class that my real name was Jessica-Ashley Hilary Elizabeth, instead of just Hilary. Everyone called me Jessica-Ashley for a year! Can you imagine?
[03] Where was it you traveled farthest in the last week?
All dressed up in green. :)
            The farthest I have gone in the last week would probably be to church. J It’s about 15 mins from my house, shows you I haven’t gone very far from home with the new baby. :P
[04] When did you last take a fake sick day?
Psh. Mom’s don’t get fake sick days.
[05] Why did you wear that shirt today?
I wore my Action Network shirt today, because it was big, comfortable, and easy to remove to nurse. J
I had my son all dressed up in about three outfits today. I have to say this outfit, that he's pictured in to the right, is probably one of my favorites. He looks so cute in green!


Well, that's about all I have for today. You have a fabulous Friday(Saturday, because this is getting out late. Haha)! 

No comments: